◾ CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2021 VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONS:
- 8th Grade (Class "A") - St. Joseph WSP (2) defeated Holy Spirit (0).
- 8th Grade (Class "B") - MMSA (2) defeated St. Croix Catholic (0).
- 8th Grade (Class "C") - St. Agnes Red (2) defeated SEAS (0).
- 8th Grade (Class "D") - King of Kings (2) defeated St. John of LC (0).
- 7th Grade - St. Joseph (WSP) (2) defeated St. Agnes (1).
- 6th Grade - Highland Catholic (2) defeated Nativity Blue (1).
- 5th Grade - St. Joseph (WSP) (2) defeated St. Agnes (0).
◾ 2021 TWIN CITIES CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
- Our 8th Grade CAA Champion and 2nd place team (representing St. Paul) play in a Twin Cities Championship Game Series against the SSYO (South Side Youth Organization) Champion and runner-up (representing Minneapolis).
- In the 3rd place game Avail Academy (2) defeated Holy Spirit (0).
- In the Twin Cities Championship game Chapel Hill Academy (2) defeated St. Joseph of WSP (0).
- The games were played at Chapel Hill Academy, in Chanhassen, on Tuesday, November 2nd, 2021.
- Congratulations to both our CAA squads on outstanding seasons!
◾ The CAA and it's Board of Directors thank all for your continued support,
patience and understanding during this trying year. We appreciate all.
There are no games scheduled at this time.
Playoff brackets are not being displayed on a mobile device. We are working on a solution. To view the playoff brackets, view on an ipad or desktop computer.
There are no playoffs at this time.